annonces - [annonces] Portes ouvertes à Calafou / catalogne du 31 juillet au 3 août 2019

Objet : Annonces locales et régulères des activités du hackerspace rennais

[annonces] Portes ouvertes à Calafou / catalogne du 31 juillet au 3 août 2019

  • From: "Benjamin CADON [la Labomedia]" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [annonces] Portes ouvertes à Calafou / catalogne du 31 juillet au 3 août 2019
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 15:11:24 +0200

Bonjour,

Je me permets de relayer l'annonce des portes ouvertes de Calafou (et plus par ici) sous la forme d'un jambon mail si certaines/certains sont tentés de franchir les Pyrénées au milieu de l'été :

- Openning Days: 31 july to 3 august - 8th Calafou Birthday: 3 august

THIS SUMMER WE UNDRESS. As every summer Calafou opens the doors of its
house, we invite friends, curious people and everyone who wants to meet
and share in our ecosystems of life, our dreams and projects that we
build and weave in this space.
We have a very good memory of all the people who have attended past open
days in Calafou and where we have cultivated many  friends who have
helped us to make Calafou a reality. Thank you all.
This summer we want to continue creating, critically experienced through
workshops and knowledge sharing spaces where your participation helps us
to continue developing the project while we learn all together.
It is also a special occasion, as on Saturday August 3 we celebrate the
8th anniversary of Calafou, we will have music, games, and many more
surprises, we hope you will come and build with us this utopian future
that we project. VERY IMPORTANT, BRING YOUR RADIO, TRANSISTOR TO
DISCOVER A CAULKER WITH ALL YOUR SENSES.

From July 31 to August 3 we continue to create artifacts, sharing
affects, care and parties ... We are waiting for you!

WHAT ARE OPENNING DAYS?

Open days are a time where we dedicate ourselves to exchanging
knowledge, working together and sharing moments of leisure with those
who come to meet us.
The open days usually combine thematic work sessions aimed at improving
and generating new spaces and infrastructures in the community as well
as holding workshops on varied knowledge.
Being able to concentrate the visits during the days allows us to learn,
to spend time together. Generate a critical mass of energy and extend
the support and solidarity networks between people and communities
seeking self-management and cooperativism. To share about the projects
that are being cooked all over the world to continue generating
infrastructures for the common ones. Objectives that would be much more
difficult to achieve without your presence.
We encourage you to come with the little ones and let us know, so that
we can all self-manage spaces and activities for them in Calafou.

ACTIVITIES
- Working days
-Workshops + practice
-Talking about presentations projected + guided tours
-Cinefòrum
INSCRIPTIONS
- In order to organize better, we ask you to fill in the following form
[1] with the information about your stay in Calafou
(Form URL: https://calafou.org/ca/content/jornades-portes-obertes-2019)
LODGING
We have a camping area for tents and another for caravans and vans. If
you have special needs you can communicate them to us to the
registration form.
SURVIVAL KIT
- front light - sturdy shoes - Work gloves (you would do us a favor) - A
little coat for the night can make it cool. - swimsuit (swimming pool
paid to the village 1 km away and puddles of
water in the surroundings) - Mosquito repellent
More info here: http://wiki.calafou.org/index.php/INFO_B%C3%81SICA
FOOD AND MAINTENANCE
For this edition we propose to create a box to cover meals with two
different prices.
For people who feel that their economic situation is not precarious, 10
euros per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner and maintenance fee) is
requested.
For people in a precarious situation, 6 euros per day (breakfast, lunch,
dinner and maintenance fee) is proposed.
The proceeds will be used to buy food for the days and cover common
expenses (water, gas, internet, etc.).
PETS
We ask you not to take your pet, the balance between species in the
colony is very fragile and the introduction of new visitors (especially
canines) can generate conflicts between animals and humans.
Thank you!
Links:
------
[1] https://calafou.org/ca/content/jornades-portes-obertes-2019
[2] https://wiki.calafou.org/index.php/INFO_B%C3%81SICA

--
]-------------------------- '''[°_°]''' --------------------------[

- Benjamin Cadon - Association la Labomedia
- https://www.labomedia.net
-
- tél : +33 (0)2 38 62 48 31
- Maison Bourgogne - 108 rue de Bourgogne
- 45 000 Orléans - FRANCE

  • [annonces] Portes ouvertes à Calafou / catalogne du 31 juillet au 3 août 2019, Benjamin CADON [la Labomedia], 08/07/2019

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page